Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rhiannon's first summer camp experience was a hit. Misson Hills put on a week long afternoon camp, and she got to spend the week with her 3 best buddies. I was impressed with this camp. Our church's youth department is the best I know of. Mikey can't wait till next year when he will be able to go too. He missed the age deadline my 2 months.



They sang and danced, played water sports, and worked on a cheerleader routine. On Friday she got to stand on stage with all eyes on her (and her group) and demand all to Cheer, and they did! As I teenager I would never for a moment want anything to do with cheerleading, but that was right up Rhiannon's ally. "Everyone watch me perform! Now Cheer for me!!" She was trying hard not to smile, but she was diggin it.








After the performances, which were very impressive for just having a week to prepair, and a slide show, they had a huge slip and slide set up out side. Lots of fun.






I love that they have been friends for half their little life's. The original Misson Hills 3 year old pre-school room. I hope they stay friends for a long time.

No comments: