Monday, July 7, 2008

dreams


Rhiannon has told me before that she had dreams, but she could never tell me what they were about. This morning she told me she had a dream she was swimming in a big big fish tank with her pet rats. There was grass, and a hill, and fish, but the fish were staying still because they were resting. Ok, so not that elaborate and meaning full yet, but that was the first time she told me about her dream.

When Rhiannon was still very little my Mom gave me this clock with picture frames on it. It still has pictures of Rhiannon from back then. Kind of funny those pictures are on a clock. Where did all that time go? Rhiannon will be 3 this month. Has it been three years all ready?


2 comments:

CLW said...

Hi Herold Family, it's Casey!! I'm sorry that Rhiannon had that scary dream. Our minds can play some awful tricks on us. Just be glad it doesn't come true.

Evelyn said...

It was a happy dream. She likes swimming, she likes fish, she likes her pet rats. All is well.