Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun at the Fair

We had so much fun at the fair, we went again! Lots of junk food, rides, animals to see, and fun stuff to do. I've been to the fair every year sense I was little. It's very cool that now I can take my kids, and they have both been every year, even when they were in my tummy.

Rhiannon with a mouth full of food, watching the big monster truck. I wonder how many miles per gallon that thing gets...

Rhiannon didn't see a ride she didn't like. We just had to find the ones she was tall enough to ride. The girl has no fear. She told me when she's a big lady, she will go on the sling shot ride. Yikes.

Michael the foot ball star.

Rhiannon's mean foot ball face.

The baby chicks were Rhiannon's favorite. She even got to pet one.

Mike sees Lamas! He was so good all day just checking out the sights.

Michael says "eww gross". Too tough for public kissing.

"Come here guinea pig... I can almost reach..."

Rhiannon says '' that bunny is as big as my little brother!"

We checked out the chickens with Grandpa.

And checked out the rides with Nana.

Cows!

Bye bye Del Mar Fair (yeah, that's right) till next year!

4 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

so fun to see your blog. we had a blast at the fair too. i think isaac will enjoy it more when he's Rhiannon's age.

sweet_p07 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the fair! Your kids are such cuties. They're lucky that they get to have these experiences :)

grandpa said...

Very cool. Love Rhiannon's expression in the first picture.

CLW said...

It's been a joy looking at pictures of Rhiannon's years at the faire!